ANAC (abbreviation of ANAlysis Compared) is Total’s corporate lube oil analysis and diagnosis service. Through a range of dedicated fluid analysis routines, ANAC helps customers get complete oil analysis for any automotive or industrial application. Total ANAC specialists have over 45 years of experience in analyzing oils and greases globally.
Why ANAC stands out?
- This application includes the most advanced oil analysis techniques in a brand-new European analysis centre.
- A unique database:
- For Automotive applications: calculates wear limits for every automotive component part (engine oil analysis, gearbox oil analysis, axle oil analysis, hydraulic oil analysis, synthetic oil analysis, cooling liquid analysis) and fluid (oil and coolants) characteristics.
- For Industrial applications: specific condemning limits for all Total Industrial oils, taking into consideration the oil characteristics (oil viscosity, oil contamination), additives and application.
TOTAL ANAC HAS A RANGE OF LUBE OIL DIAGNOSIS SERVICES DEDICATED TO MULTIPLE ACTIVITES
- Automotive: Public works/ Mining, Transport of freight or passengers, Truck retailers, Agriculture, Inland Marine.
- Industrial: Automotive manufacturing, Aviation, Chemical, Cement, Energy production, Food, Metalworking, Paper, Steel Industry, Textiles, Wood.
HOW DOES TOTAL ANAC WORK?
Total ANAC saves users time as it has a simple and quick process:
- Send Total ANAC samples of in-use lubricants from your vehicles.
- Analysis is done using our cutting-edge techniques.
- Comparison of our findings is done with our extensive database.
- The results and recommendations are sent to you within 48 hours.
HOW DOES TOTAL ANAC BENEFIT FLEETS?
Total ANAC offers a host of benefits for fleet operators looking to improve the performance and efficiency of their vehicles:
- Reduces fleet operating costs.
- Anticipates and helps plans maintenance schedules.
- Increases the lifespan of vehicles.
- Improves the reliability and performance of fleets.
- Optimizes oil change frequencies.