By understanding the needs of rubber manufacturers and gaining experience as market leaders in plasticizers and specialized boiling spirits, Total has created high-performance rubbers. We produce quality rubbers that are cost-effective. That can be used for seals, pipes, tubes, gloves, belts, shoes and tires.
- PLAXOLENE 50 – Composed out of aromatic plasticizers. It is most compatible with CR, SBR and BR rubbers, and it is mostly used in the tire industry with Natural Rubber.
- PLAXOLENE MS 132 – This mild extract solvate (MES) has an ultra-low glass transition temperature (Tg), that helps produce rubber for extreme conditions such as winter tires.
- PLAXENE – Our paraffinic plasticizers made by ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) synthetic rubber manufacturing. Helps create a range of industrial applications.
Application and benefits:
- Improves solvency and compatibility in your rubber mix.
- Decreases the thickness of rubber compounds.
- Rubber processing becomes easier and efficient.
- Improves mechanical properties.
- Decreased formulation costs.
- Improves low-temperature performance.
- Improves braking and fuel consumption.
- Dedicated products already used by the top ten tire manufacturers.