Total Compact Manifold System (CMS) has been carefully designed and tailor-made for trouble-free operation, medium to high flow rate requirement with comparatively lesser footprint size compared to conventional Vapor offtake (VOT) manifold systems. Total CMS can cater to various LPG applications safely and efficiently across industries
Advantages of Total CMS
- Total 33 Kg LOT (Liquid offtake) System is provided as a complete package which is advanced and simple to operate
- Since Liquid LPG is drawn out, the cylinder does not sweat (formation of water droplets on the cylinder)
With the avoidance of cylinder sweating LOT cylinders offer the following benefits:
- Consistent LPG vapor pressure at the usage point
- Consistent LPG composition at the usage point
- A consistent quality of vapor
- Increased productivity
- A constant flow of LPG vapor irrespective of climatic conditions
- Sufficient Enough redundancy measures are factored into the design of the LOT System to ensure uninterrupted supply of LPG.
- Convenient to handle
- Quick installation & Ease of troubleshooting
- Simple Operation of the facility
- In-House Designing, Execution, Technical and Maintenance expertise by Total
- Training by experts on safety and operations
- Enhanced safety owing to the minimum number of joints
- Minimum maintenance required
- Advanced Vaporizer design
- Minimum Space Requirement
Total LPG 450
The energy environment is getting complex and that is precisely the reason why Total innovates newer LPG solutions to cater to industrial/ commercial requirements. LPG, though an environmentally friendly fuel, is facing challenges concerning the availability of space for Bulk Installations and hence we have addressed it by pioneering the revolutionary concept of 450 kg cylinder- the first time in India in the year 2008.
The Total 450kg LPG cylinder has been carefully designed to ensure trouble free operation, high flow rate requirement with minimum footprint size. It can cater to varied LPG applications across industries like Metal working and Iron & Steel.
Benefits of 450kg Installation
Liquid LPG & Vapor Withdrawal facility
The 1000 litre container is equipped with a state-of-the-art multifunction valve and conforms to NFPA 58 requirements. This valve is equipped with both liquid and vapor withdrawal port. This facility allows for complete withdrawal of not only liquid but also vapor, thus minimizing the residual gas.
Minimum Footprint size, saving precious space
The installation, which conforms to IS 6044 & OISD 162, requires the least space as compared to other competing systems. The area required for a typical installation is 9 metres X 7 metres.
Consistent LPG Composition at your burners
The bane of manifold systems with vapour offtake is that LPG composition at the burner varies requiring the combustion system to be tweaked continuously for optimal performance. As the vaporization is assisted, the LPG composition is constant, resulting in optimal combustion.
Quick Project Execution
The Technical Services Team at Total has project execution expertise to set up the installations effectively to meet your requirements.
It has the capability of scaling up in case of higher production at your unit resulting in an increased flow rate of LPG, with minimal changes to the system.
Complete Facility Management
Total’s skills are deployed in lifetime support for the system right from installation, prompt supply chain management, and timely maintenance support to ensure an uninterrupted experience.
For any business enquiries, simply fill our form and our sales team will contact you shortly.